free AWS

keith smith klsmith2020 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 22 12:20:09 MST 2012

It is free to a point.  I backup about 1.3 Gigs every night.  I keep 15 days of history on their server and they charge us several dollars a month.  That is right about 20 gigs of storage for 2 or 3 dollars a month.  It was free for a year.  It rocks.  As I recall they charge for bandwidth and storage.  Been using it for year and a half or so.  I'm very impressed.

Keith Smith