Linux Stammtisch - TUESDAY

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Tue Aug 21 16:05:00 MST 2012

Am 20. Aug, 2012 schwätzte PLUG Announcements so:

moin moin,

don't forget to ask for the repeat customer card. Brian says they're worth
using.

ciao,

der.hans

> A Stammtisch is a gathering of people with a common interest, so there is no
> formal presentation. ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stammtisch )
>
> Please come and join us for some good conversation over good food and drinks,
> which are both optional... Friends and family are all welcome.
> Come see where the conversation leads this time, it doesn't just stick
> exclusively with Linux.  Us Linux geeks are interested in all sorts of things
> tech, so the conversation always leads to good time.
>
> We'll be meeting up at Iguana Macks at 7pm on Tuesday for the Linux
> Stammtisch.  They have new owners and a new menu and the quality seems to
> have improved significantly.  Come on out and see what's changed.
>
> The private room that we have has power and high speed wireless Internet, so
> if you have any problems, feel free to bring in your machine and we'll see
> what we can do to fix your problem...  We even have facilities there to do a
> formal presentation, so if you have a projector and want to show everyone
> something exciting, we can handle that as well.
>
> Iguana Macks is located on the South East corner of Knox (half way between
> Warner and Ray) and Alma School in Chandler.
>
> 1371 N Alma School Rd
> Chandler, Arizona 85224
> (480) 899-6735
>
> http://maps.google.com/maps?channel=cs&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=iguana+macks&fb=1&gl=us&hq=iguana+macks&hnear=Chandler,+AZ
>
> Brian Cluff

#  "Your assumptions are your windows on the world. Scrub them off every
#  once in a while or the light won't come in." -- Alan Alda
#  Connecticut College 62nd Commencement Speech, 1980