flv - mp3

Michael Havens bmike1 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 18 16:10:14 MST 2012

that is what I thought it told us to do!! I thought it odd that we didn't
have to tell it what they output file type was except just on the output
file name. So then to covert it to like an MP4 it would be ffmpeg -i
filename.flv filename.mp4 ? In the same regard it seems ffmpeg converts
input.xxx to output.yyy . Is that right? What if we have a media file with
the encoding type striped off?