VIM book free on Kindle today

Dazed_75 lthielster at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 14:32:51 MST 2012

Thanks Jill, I always hate to use it but now I have a ready reference for
when I need to.

On Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 11:47 AM, jill <lists at bespokess.com> wrote:

> http://www.amazon.com/dp/B004JF4NOQ/ref=cm_sw_r_fa_ask_-KZ9E.1VDNAB7
>
> Kindle edition of Vim and Vi Tips: Essential Vim and Vi Editor Skills,
> 2nd ed. is free right now.  Can't beat free!
> (kindle books can also be read on Android devices, on Windows with a
> desktop app, and on Win/Mac/*nix in a Chrome plugin.)
>
> - Jill

Dazed_75 a.k.a. Larry

Please protect my address like I protect yours. When sending messages to
multiple recipients, always use the BCC: (Blind carbon copy) and not To: or
CC:. Remove all addresses from the message body before sending a Forwarded
message. This can prevent spy programs capturing addresses from the
recipient list and message body.