How to print to Canon wireless printer on my Linux network.

joe at actionline.com joe at actionline.com
Thu Aug 16 17:21:50 MST 2012

I recently added a Canon wireless printer to my Linux network and set it
up with my wife's win-xp laptop to print wirelessly.

But I cannot figure out how to be able to print to the same printer from
my Linux systems on the same network.

I have tried going to my Linux system "Control Center" where I see my old
LaserJet printer, but not the newly added printer. Tried "Refresh" but it
still does not find the newly added
Canon printer.

Also, how can I find a list of the IP numbers for the computers, tablet,
tivo, printers, and any other devices on my system?