new room tonight

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Thu Aug 9 10:55:43 MST 2012

moin moin,

Dennis got a call this morning that our normal room is unavailable as it's
being used to stage an event for tomorrow.

He arranged for us to use a room in the building just north of the Kirk
Center, which is where we normally meet.

The building just north is BA and the room we'll be in is the southernmost
room on the east side.

BA 1E

This is the room we usually use for the GNU/Linux classes from MCC.

  /\
  | N |         |
  |   |         |
      |         |  <- BA
      |         /
      |      1E |
      |_________|

                    |  Kirk Center aka clocktower
                    \/

          |   normal    |
          |    room     |

ciao,

der.hans
#  If it's not a toy you're looking at it wrong. -- der.hans