ot Online school

Harold Wong Harold.Wong at microsoft.com
Wed Aug 8 11:12:27 MST 2012

I'm surprised that the online school is requiring you to run a specific OS.  With that said, if you really need Windows 7 for school and want to continue to use Linux as your main OS, I would recommend virtualizing it as that would be much simpler.

Harold Wong
Chief Technical Evangelist - Private Cloud | US Developer & Platform Evangelism - West Region