looking for DDR3 1066MHz ECC or non-ECC memory

Steven A. DuChene linux-clusters at mindspring.com
Wed Aug 8 09:12:44 MST 2012

Well I decided to try the following memory from Tiger Direct:

Crucial PC8500 1066MHz 6GB DDR3 Triple Channel Desktop Memory Kit - 6144MB (3 x 2048MB), 240 Pin

I checked with their customer service people and they did confirm this was something that could be returned it is is not the right stuff.
--
Steven DuChene