the cloud bites back ( or cumulus security is all wet and see through )

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Tue Aug 7 23:56:13 MST 2012

Am 07. Aug, 2012 schwätzte Michael Havens so:

moin moin,

> can you imagine all the spam google has if they save all of our email?

Actually, most of that gets blocked before going in and whatever's marked
as spam does get deleted. Well, deleted from our mailbox, but maybe they
want to know we were getting fish custard spam...

:)

ciao,

der.hans
#  "This place has everything. It's even got a Hans."  -- Ken Bowley