print from computer attached to another computer

Carruth, Rusty Rusty.Carruth at smartstoragesys.com
Mon Aug 6 11:35:02 MST 2012

Tell the computer with the printer to share the printer to other
computers (system/administration/printing then right-click on the
printer and make sure 'shared' is selected)

Then tell the computer without the printer to find a network printer, or
maybe you'll have to give the IP address of the first computer, I
forget.  (ISTR that it was almost trivial, once the server knew to share
the printer).