CenturyLink/DirectTV

keith smith klsmith2020 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 1 09:35:54 MST 2012

Thanks Eric!

Your question "Do you have a virtualization platform you'll be using for your server(s), or will you be putting this on bare iron?"  caused me to chuckle.  I'm thinking of buying a netbook and using it for a LAMP server.  I like the small footprint, low heat output, and can't beat the price.  With a KVM I can share my flat screen, mouse and keyboard.

I might not be ready by 8/16.  However I am interested in a Server InstallFest in the future.

Thanks again for your help!

Keith Smith