Accounting software

Matthew Hughes huesm at aol.com
Mon Apr 30 13:54:21 MST 2012

For the person who was asking for accounting software,
This may help for accounting software;
http://twit.tv/show/floss-weekly/150

and a quick google search came up with this
http://www.aaxnet.com/design/linuxacct.html
which had 36 packages, of which I can't vouch for.

I was looking for personal accounting software some time ago. I used
Moneydance back in the 90's when it was free and it was not to bad. I did
read a euro-magazine like "Linux Format" which did a comparison of
accounting software for the home user. But I don't remember which one
exactly. This was a podcast I like. Hardware issues prevented me from ever
utilizing the information but I saw only some of the possible choices.
Please protect my address like I protect yours. When sending messages to
multiple recipients, always use the BCC: (Blind carbon copy) and not To: or
CC:. Remove all addresses from the message body before sending a Forwarded
message. This can prevent spy programs capturing addresses from the
recipient list and message body.
huesm at aol.com
412.254.4837