Accounting software.

jill lists at bespokess.com
Fri Apr 27 13:23:37 MST 2012

Michael -
With all due respect to the wonderful and helpful people on this list, this stuff is best answered by the multitude of business resources out there, not a general mailing list.  You are correct that you need to worry about liabilities, you also need to worry about how your business may be taxed, regulated, all kinds of things.  There probably are people here who can answer some of that stuff, but if you're basing the success and operation of a business on these questions it's worth using the resources that are out there.

For example, the SBA has a division called SCORE, where professionals volunteer their time to mentor small businesses and start-ups on exactly these questions.  PLUG can't teach you how to do whatever it is you decide you want your business to do, and neither can they, but they can help you decide or find resources for some of the other questions and decisions about the business/finance/legal stuff.  http://www.scorearizona.org/ I'm really happy with my SCORE mentor personally, they're worth checking out.

Best of luck.

- Jill