Accounting software.

Eric Cope eric.cope at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 21:30:40 MST 2012

I know you asked for free and Linux, but if you are serious about starting a business, you should consider Quickbooks. I think it's obnoxious, but I can take my Quickbooks file to any accountant and they can update, analyze, and/or correct it as necessary. You can find cheap older versions on Craigslist or eBay.

I despise recommending Quickbooks AND windows, but it's  been the right tool, which is more important to me.

Good luck!

Eric