Insufficient privileges.

Michael Havens bmike1 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 01:18:42 MST 2012

That's a unix error, isn't it? I'm trying to make extra money and so signed
up with www.shadowshopper.com . Then it timed out and I kept clicking this
something that would open a window and the window had the insufficient
privileges message. I think that means they use a *nix!
How do you like how I tied that ALL together and made it topic relevant! If
you are interested in this let me know so I can send you a link. I won't
make any money from anyone signing up but I will get a free membership.
SHadow shopper is a database of those types of businesses. If you want a
sample of one of the companies in their database go to
https://www.sassieshop.com/sassie/SassieShopperSignup/Signup.php?EmsID=OTWjtdM%2Bsxk%3D.
This is great for the starving college student who is majoring in
computer science with a minor in unix-guru. lol

--