screen recolor

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Wed Apr 25 23:38:59 MST 2012

Am 23. Apr, 2012 schwätzte Lisa Kachold so:

moin moin,

> http://www.softpanorama.org/Utilities/Screen/screenrc_examples.shtml

I looked through all of those the other day and didn't see anything about
changing the background and foreground colors of the main window, just for
the hardstatus and caption lines. Did I overlook something? I've certainly
gone through many .screenrc's and howtos in the last few days.

Sven Guckes' .screenrc is a wealth of information.

ciao,

der.hans
# "My team has created a very innovative solution, but we're still looking
#  for a problem to go with it."  -- Randy Glasbergen, 14Mar2006