scp in reverse?

azlobo73 azlobo73 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 16:55:48 MST 2012

Sure you can, so long as your local username IS the same as your
remote username, in which case its just ssh some.host.or.ip . This
won't probably work from a windoez system though (but maybe via cygwin
etc).

But IS good practice to include one, and  NOT good practice to have
the same account name all over the place =), so this factoid may be a
moot one.

Ben