Linux Administrators

Technomage Hawke technomage.hawke at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 01:03:18 MST 2012

ouch! that is not what I would want to deal with. I don't do office politics and can be very intolerant of those who practice it (this is probably why my last real employment back in 1989 didn't work out well). It absolutely amazes me how people can behave in a work environment. I may not be a good team player, but I do recognize the effectiveness of a good working team.

-eric