Insufficient user rights.

Michael Havens bmike1 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 23:43:13 MST 2012

 I can open and save files just fine but when I attempt to save it to a
flash drive I get an error that the 'object' is not accessable  'due to
insufficient user rights.' I did google it but one guy was saying he made
it uneditable..... but I just wrote the document. Then another guy asked
the question then must have gotten help elsewhere because that was his only
post. I'm surprised there were only like 5 threads that had to do anything
with my query. What happened is I wrote a document and saved it. Then I
went to make the backup but was told the drive was full (which I know it is
not). But I deleted some files anyways and tried again  but was then given
the insufficient rights error.

I'm so Glad you're all there to help.
--