Need Cisco config help

Lisa Kachold lisakachold at obnosis.com
Mon Sep 19 18:23:18 MST 2011

I can assist you, but you sound like you would like someone to do it for
you?  I have a CCNA and worked for Nike World Network as a Senior Data/Voice
Network Analyst in the late 1990's.

The full task involves matching your interfaces with your network, so a
basic requirement would be a full network map including VLANs and IP
addressing.

You can see some examples of how to do so here:
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/switches/ps5213/tsd_products_support_configure.html

This is REALLY EASY!

If I had time to do this for you, I would charge you.  But if you get really
stuck and provide sufficient information, I can point you in the right
direction.

I suggest you also post to a cisco list?

On Mon, Sep 19, 2011 at 7:57 AM, AZ RUNE <arizona.rune at gmail.com> wrote:

> Anyone able to help config a Cisco 2940 box I have the text output of the
> box I can send.
>
> I will buy you lunch :-)
>
> Thanks,
>
> --