OT: Netflix and Linux and LAN

Brian Cluff brian at snaptek.com
Tue Sep 13 12:41:10 MST 2011

I've got PS3, a blueray player and a roku that all support netflix.  My
favorite by far is the roku.  It's the fastest and the most versatile
netflix interface I've encountered so far.  You would think that the PS3
would be the fastest since it's practically a super computer compared to
the other 2, but it's actually the slowest.

Brian Cluff