AirCrack-ng For Windwos

David Demland demland at cox.net
Sun Sep 11 16:10:32 MST 2011

I have downloaded Aircrack-ng 1.1 for Windows. I have looked on the Internet
and I cannot get it to work. The GUI requires a PCAP file but the only thing
I have found to create it is Airsever-ng which I cannot get to run because I
cannot find the name of the interface. I have tried what Windows shows as
the interface name from the Network settings screen, but I just get an
error. I have not been able to find any sites that have more current
direction on Aircrack-ng for Windows 7. Most of the sites show Windows XP or
a older version of Aircrack-ng. I did find a site but it included a
Commonview.dll, but that was not is not part of the Aircrack-ng download
from the Aircrack-ng site.  I am just lost at where to start to get this to
run in Windows. Does anyone have any other places I can look that might help
show me?

Thank You,

David