I need an off-the-shelf ssh-able live CD, do I need to create it?

kitepilot at kitepilot.com kitepilot at kitepilot.com
Sun Sep 4 23:28:43 MST 2011

Hello there...

I need a live CD (preferably non GUI) that starts an SSH server on boot.
It has to provide also a known username/Password combination to login.
(No, security is not a concern, it's a closed environment)

This is the (simplified) scenario:
1.- someone in the Universe turns on a machine with a bootable CD on it.
2.- On a different galaxy, I figure out the IP address and type:
    ssh userThatTheCDtoldMe at IPaddressIknow
And (PUFF!), I am in.

Does it exist?
Do I have to get my preferred choice (Debian) and remaster an iso?
(I will only need the ISO)
Thanks!
ET