splashtop os

Joseph Sinclair plug-discussion at stcaz.net
Sat Sep 3 14:26:32 MST 2011

I don't mind the tagline, I hate that you have to run Windows in order to install it, there's no means to install from Linux.
I can't support any Linux-based system that requires a separate, proprietary, and very broken, system as part of it's design. That's like getting a Ferrari that requires you to tow a Yugo around with it as a push-start cart and is not compatible with anything better.