OT: How to clear google's record of one's searches?

joe at actionline.com joe at actionline.com
Fri Oct 28 18:50:08 MST 2011

Is there some way to clear google's record of one's own searches?
What records does google keep of such data?

I've noticed that when I start to type a keyword or phrase into the google
search field, google drops down a list of what seems to be my own as well
as other searches.  Is there some way to clear all that history away?

I have tried clearing my own computer cache, but google seems to have its
own record keeping on my searches.