netmask in a script

Dazed_75 lthielster at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 10:57:31 MST 2011

Thanks Eric.  Those are what I was going to use before I had the thought
that someone might know of an already built function I could use rather than
me taking the IP and netmask apart, applying those, and reassembling the
IPrange.  I suppose I've already wasted more time than I would have saved.
:)