OT; phone argument

Jim March 1.jim.march at gmail.com
Sun Oct 23 12:45:40 MST 2011

Let me add a point for Android, specifically the 4G devices on Tmobile.
Both the company and the devices are tether-friendly.  My HTC G2 did
out-of-the-both USB tethering on Ubuntu Oneiric with zero issues, excellent
speed.  Sweet setup.

The other huge plus for a Linux user is Android's handling of standard data
files over the proprietary crap Apple tries to stick you with.

Finally, there's the modding capabilities far beyond Apple's.

Jim