OT; phone argument

Adam McCullough ajmccul1 at asu.edu
Sat Oct 22 16:25:44 MST 2011

I have to echo Kevin's statement. I'm far less afraid of Google than Apple.
Apple's approach is borderline fascist in my opinion, but Google has had a
much better track record of being up front and honest when they need to make
a mandate.

That being said, I'd love to know more about how to run my own contact
management server like Stephen mentioned. :)

Adam