List Issues

Gilbert Gutierrez gilbert.t.gutierrez at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 15:08:31 MST 2011

I do filter my email and actually use an account that I listen to
about 15 lists on. I cannot have all that email filtering to my main
email account. I manage a mail server for my organization and many
other organizations. I recently virtualized my mail server and when I
did so, I did some major updates and upgrades. I put a product called
Spamdyke at the front end that I did not use before. For some reason,
the sending server was being blocked by my server. I have now white
listed the IP of the server and am getting emails. It only took me two
months to realize...

Thank you,
Gilbert T. Gutierrez, Jr.
Phoenix Internet