ABLEconf dates?

Ed plug at 0x1b.com
Thu Oct 13 09:31:19 MST 2011

On Thu, Oct 13, 2011 at 9:12 AM, Alan Dayley <adayley at gmail.com> wrote:
> The content is up to people to suggest and volunteer to present.
> Obviously, if there has been purposeful scheduling to conflict with a
> major FOSS event, there will be less FOSS content at DCC.
>
> Sign up to present at DCC is still open and the November event does
> not conflict with ABLEconf. So it is up to FOSS people to sign up and
> vote interest to get FOSS content in the event.  No need to picket,
> just take over some classrooms!
>
> Alan
>
> On Oct 13, 2011, at 9:07 AM, Eric Shubert <ejs at shubes.net> wrote:

just to pander - I'm presenting an "out of the box" topic:
Connecting Linked Data and Sharing Linked Data
SPARQL Queries, Endpoints and RDFa explained and demonstrated with
examples for commerce and identity.

the examples include GoodRelations a commerce focused ontology and
WebID, the W3C outgrowth of FOAF+SSL (distributed semantic
authentication) - hope to see you there

Ed