Fwd: [VINUX-SUPPORT] Please Read: The future of Vinux

Technomage Hawke technomage.hawke at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 01:58:31 MST 2011

does anyone still in plug have any suggestions I can pass on. it seems that the original founder of VINUX has decided to retire and hand the reins over to other members of the development group. personally, starting a non-profit that can be reverted to the mainline community would work nicely and allow VINUX to remain a powerful representative force for the blind linux user.

thoughts? suggestions?

-Eric

Begin forwarded message: