PCI Auditor

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Thu Oct 6 14:30:19 MST 2011

Am 06. Oct, 2011 schwätzte David Demland so:

moin moin David,

> I just found out that the PCI auditor we have been using is getting out of
> the PCI auditing business. We are coming up on our renewal and I need to
> find a new auditor. I have not been able to locate any local auditors in the
> area the in the last couple of days. Does anyone know of any PCI auditors in
> the area?

You should be able to get some references from PLUG ( /me invoke George ),
but you might also check the local owasp group. The couple of times I
attended meetings there they seemed to be awash in PCI implementers and
auditors. Do be cautious if they offer you a USB drive :).

ciao,

der.hans
#  Don't step in front of speeding cars, don't eat explosives
#  and don't use m$ LookOut :). - der.hans