chrome or opera

Adam McCullough ajmccul1 at asu.edu
Tue Oct 4 18:35:02 MST 2011

Installing Flash on a linux version of Chrome takes a bit of trickery. What
I wound up doing was making a soft link from the flash library to
/opt/chrome/plugins. That did the trick.

Chrome allegedly comes with Flash installed, but most distro's rip it out
(Fedora does, at least) for some mysterious reason. Not pure of GNU enough.

Takes a bit of turning yourself about, but it can be done. And like others
have said, Chrome has more or less become my default browser -- and I had my
firefox install tricked out to the *nines.*

Adam