Assault cube

Michael Havens bmike1 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 23:22:03 MST 2011

I just noticed that I misspelled the exec file. But spelling it right
didn't fix it. This is what the file looks like now:

[Desktop Entry]
Encoding=UTF-8
Version=1.0
Type=Application
Terminal=false
Exec=/home/bmike1/Games/AssaultCube/1.1.0.4/assaultcube.sh
Name=My Application
Icon=/home/bmike1/Games/AssaultCube/1.1.0.4/aclogo.png

this is what  the assault cube directory looks like:

-rw-rw-r-- 1 bmike1 bmike1 13842 2011-11-29 16:27 aclogo.png
-rwxr-xr-x 1 bmike1 bmike1  1499 2010-11-14 11:48 assaultcube.sh
drwxrwxr-x 2 bmike1 bmike1  4096 2011-11-29 11:14 bin_unix
drwxrwxr-x 2 bmike1 bmike1  4096 2011-11-29 11:14 config
drwxr-xr-x 2 bmike1 bmike1  4096 2010-11-14 11:46 demos
drwxrwxr-x 7 bmike1 bmike1  4096 2011-11-29 11:14 docs
-rwxr-xr-x 1 bmike1 bmike1  1265 2010-11-14 11:48 install_desktop_menu.sh
drwxrwxr-x 2 bmike1 bmike1  4096 2011-11-29 11:15 mods
drwxrwxr-x 8 bmike1 bmike1  4096 2011-11-29 11:15 packages
-rw-r--r-- 1 bmike1 bmike1   753 2010-11-14 11:48 README.html
drwxr-xr-x 2 bmike1 bmike1  4096 2010-11-14 11:46 screenshots
-rwxr-xr-x 1 bmike1 bmike1  1543 2010-11-14 11:48 server.sh
-rwxr-xr-x 1 bmike1 bmike1   101 2010-11-14 11:48 server_wizard.sh

--