md5sum

Michael Havens bmike1 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 14:48:01 MST 2011

I am having difficulties ejecting the CD now. It ejected once, I switched
CDs, but now it won't. What am I doing wrong? I didn't umount the device
with the first eject but to get md5sum to run again I remounted... it
complained.... but then it ran again. Now I try to umount :
     bmike1 at Michael-Notebook:/mnt/dvdrw$ umount dvdrw
     umount: dvdrw is not mounted (according to mtab)
     bmike1 at Michael-Notebook:/mnt/dvdrw$

This happened the first time I did this and I turned the computeroff to
eject the CD.

--