panic

Jim March 1.jim.march at gmail.com
Sat Nov 26 18:24:42 MST 2011

Well something is screwball re: power management.  Huh.  <Scratches head.>

What version of Linux did you settle on?  Oneiric?  Which kernel
version?  There's been some recent work on laptop power
management...as in REAL recent.  I think it got patched into Mint12
but I'm not certain.

Oh, also, turn off the screensaver app if you have it enabled.
There's been some weird stuff there for the last few kernels...

Jim