Before I blow windows away....

Mark Phillips mark at phillipsmarketing.biz
Fri Nov 25 13:11:27 MST 2011

Michael,

Look on the bottom of the machine, back of machine, top of machine, etc. -
you should see a MS sticker with the key if you got Windows pre-sintalled.

To create a backup, click start, click on all programs, click on
maintenance, click on make a backup. Be sure to make a restore cd when the
backup is complete. You will need a place to put the backup - a usb drive
would be the best place. You can also create backup CDs - it will tell you
how many you need.

Once you have the backup and restore CD, I suggest you restore to your
computer to make sure it worked. If it didn't, since it is brand new, you
should be able to get some support from the reseller or manufacturer.

Finally, once the backup is done, wipe the drive and install what you want.

Note - if you restore sometime in the future, it will wipe  your disk and
restore to what you backed up. The WHOLE disk, not just the Windows
partition.

Mark