my parents present to me:

Jim March 1.jim.march at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 12:07:41 MST 2011

Lemme show you something.  The C-50 is a turd.  Here's it's score of
453 at CPUBench:

http://www.cpubenchmark.net/low_end_cpus.html

The T7400 found in some six year old Thinkpad T60p critters
fr'instance pulls over 1,200:

http://www.cpubenchmark.net/mid_range_cpus.html

Granted, the video chip isn't half bad that's integrated with the
C-50.  It'll work.  But the whole machine is built to a very low price
point.

Jim