someone figured out my email address

Technomage Hawke technomage.hawke at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 19:23:16 MST 2011

heh. I guess that is why mine are so hard to guess. at 8*26 bits just for lowercase and an additional 8*26 for uppercase, 10*8 for the numbers and 15*8 for the various other marks on the 105 key kb and mine being at 20 characters long... thats a lot of time just for a password to crack. so, my password is 160 bits in length and has it having 608 differing bit combinations... per position, somewhere over the next 1,000 years would it be cracked.

the above is just guestimation.

-eric