games

Nathan England nathan at paysonlinux.org
Tue Nov 22 19:04:31 MST 2011

On Tuesday, November 22, 2011 17:10:16 Derek Trotter wrote:
> All I know about that game is that it must be very addictive.  I used to
> know a guy in Phoenix was was unemployed yet would still pay money to
> play it online. Go figure.

www.hulu.com has a great documentary on WOW. I had no clue what WOW was until
a few months ago and I saw the documentary and watched it.

I have purposely bought laptops with the Intel chipset because
(1) they have awesome support with linux graphics
(2) most little games I want to play, including most from the Humble Indie
Bundles, I can play with the Intel
(3) the bigger games that I would want to play I cannot, therefore I save
money and time... ha ha

It's about an hour long, I have nothing to do with it, so no plug here, only
an interesting view if you have no clue like I did...

http://www.hulu.com/watch/215576/gamers