games

Derek Trotter expat.arizonan at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 17:10:16 MST 2011

All I know about that game is that it must be very addictive.  I used to
know a guy in Phoenix was was unemployed yet would still pay money to
play it online. Go figure.

On 11/22/2011 15:19, Phillip Waclawski wrote:
> As many have said, certain of the newer, high end games are
> problematic. I have been playing World of Warcraft on Linux for...far
> too long. :P
>
> One note, while Intel Graphics cards are not a great idea for Windows
> gaming, they're usually a death knell for any hopes of getting a game
> running on Linux. NVidia, or ATI is your best bet.
> Phil W.

"That income tax you know it's nothing more than legal robbery"
Sidney "Pa" Larkin

Please protect my address like I protect yours. When sending messages to multiple recipients, always use the BCC: (Blind carbon copy) and not To: or CC:. Also remove all of the addresses from the message body before forwarding the message. These simple measures prevent spy programs from capturing the addresses shown in the recipient list and the message body.