, Maybe you missed it....

Michael Havens bmike1 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 20 17:27:16 MST 2011

nothing returned....
was I supposed to enter something besides what you told me? I tried:
ubuntu at ubuntu:~/Desktop$ print lshw.txt
Error: no "print" mailcap rules found for type "text/plain"
ubuntu at ubuntu:~/Desktop$ type lshw.txt
bash: type: lshw.txt: not found
ubuntu at ubuntu:~/Desktop$

 and got the results you see.... sorry for not kniowing what to do.