final thread on this hard drive mess!

Dazed_75 lthielster at gmail.com
Sun Nov 20 15:21:16 MST 2011

That looks like it should work though I would probably go for one of the
refurbished unit for like $8 instead if the "new" one that was manufactured
2-3 years ago for $60.  In fact, for $8 I might buy two "just in case"
since they are basically only warranted to work on arrival.

On Sun, Nov 20, 2011 at 3:05 PM, Michael Havens <bmike1 at gmail.com> wrote:

> is this the right one to get?
> http://www.amazon.com/Seagate-ST340014A-40GB-7200RPM-warranty/dp/B00020ITLU
> --

Dazed_75 a.k.a. Larry

Please protect my address like I protect yours. When sending messages to
multiple recipients, always use the BCC: (Blind carbon copy) and not To: or
CC:. Also remove all of the addresses from the message body before
forwarding the message. These simple measures prevent spy programs from
capturing the addresses shown in the recipient list and the message body.