share the faith, my brothers and sisters in the penguin!

Sam Kreimeyer skreimey at gmail.com
Sat Nov 19 19:34:31 MST 2011

I've used Ubuntu on my eeePC netbook since the summer of 2010. I've
never had an issue with compatibility, drivers or performance, and the
Ubuntu UI is very user friendly. The eeePC-linux community is very
strong, so if your friend does encounter any issues, there is almost
always a good explanation available on Ubuntu forums.