, Maybe you missed it....

James Crawford jrefl5 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 19 18:11:56 MST 2011

su -

fdisk -l or sudo fdisk -l Should return the partition table of "ALL"
drives that are visible to your system that includes the drive you are
booting from.

blank line implies you are not running fdisk with root permissions.
James C. yeah, same response. blank line On Sat, Nov 19, 2011 at 2:31
PM, Lisa Kachold <lisakachold at obnosis.com>wrote: You have to be root to
run fdisk -l # sudo fdisk -l On Fri, Nov 18, 2011 at 9:27 PM, Michael