external hard drive

Michael Havens bmike1 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 19 12:25:22 MST 2011

hmmmm.... I just went into office max (the best thing we have for a
computer store in cottonwood) and the computer guy there said that you
can't boot off of an External hard Drive. Well, another option I have (if
that is true), is to copy the live CD onto the ED then to boot off of a
flash drive and on the FD  tell it the information is on the ED. I know
this is possible because I had a linux friend doing something similar to
this. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

--