two android phone choices

betty nicepenguin at webcanine.com
Thu Nov 17 17:24:55 MST 2011

I am getting my new phone either this month or early dec. I have it down
to two choices which will work for me either HTC EVO 4g or HTC EVO 4g
touch, besides the obvious difference of the slide out real keyboard ;
does anyone know anything about the preference for which processor?
here are the stats:
evo 4g
Operating system
Ships with Android 2.3

Battery information
Lithium-ion 1500 mAh

Talk time
Up To 6.0 hours continuous talk time

Dimensions
4.8" x 2.6" x 0.5"

Display
4.3" 800x480 capacitive WVGA

Weight
6.0 oz.

Processor
1GHz Qualcomm QSD8650 (Snapdragon)

Memory
1GB ROM, 512MB RAM DDR SDRAM, microSD slot for expandable storage up to
32 GB (includes 8GB microSD card installed)

Bluetooth profiles
2.1 with A2DP Stereo and EDR, A2DP, AVRCP-Player, HSP, HFP, SDAP

=========
evo touch
perating system
Ships with Android 2.3

Battery information
Lithium-ion 1500 mAh

Talk time
Up to 6.0 hours of continuous talk time

Dimensions
4.6" x 2.3" x 0.6"

Display
3.6" 800x480 capacitive WVGA

Weight
5.9 oz.

Processor
800MHz Qualcomm MSM7630

Memory
2GB ROM, 512MB RAM DDR SDRAM, microSD slot for expandable storage up to
32 GB. Includes 2GB microSD card installed.

Bluetooth profiles
2.1 with A2DP Stereo and EDR, A2DP, AVRCP-Player, HSP, HFP, SDAP

thanks for any input

--
betty i.
www.webcanine.com