share printer

Kevin Fries kevin at fries-biro.com
Thu Nov 17 15:51:32 MST 2011

The only difference between a server and a desktop is usage.  Server
distros will generally configure by default with.different defaults.
Therefore, use the desktop version since that is the.primary.purpose of the
machine.  Share your printer, add samba, and your brother should be able to
print to your printer.

Ad for Ubuntu for the less technical... I know a 70 year old in Goodyear
that prefers Ubuntu over Windows 7.

Just saying

Kevin