Migrating to Mac

Trent Shipley tshipley at deru.com
Wed Nov 16 16:17:01 MST 2011

It seemed like the drive on my old Dell running Ubuntu 10.10 was dying, so I got a new Apple Mac.  I also have a copy of VMware Fusion 4 that I have yet to install.  I want to migrate as much of my Ubuntu machine as possible (and my home directory at a minimum) to an Ubuntu guest machine on the new Mac.

There don't seem to be any regular Installfests scheduled anymore.  Could I get help with this at the Server Installfest scheduled for 2011-11-19?