Centurylink Modem

Derek Trotter expat.arizonan at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 14:40:55 MST 2011

Also if the all in one box fails, you are offline and cant' access
anything else on your network.  If a firewall fails, it can be
temporarily removed from the network until it can be fixed or replaced.
If your wireless access point fails, you can still use your laptop.
You'll just have to plug it into your wired network until the wireless
kit is fixed.  If your modem dies in a puff of smoke, you can still sit
on your front porch and use the laptop to get information from another
computer in your house.